PAY AT THE PUMP
TransNet is Your Trusted Partner When It Comes to Pay-At-The-Pump
For more than a decade, our team of payment processing experts has been assisting Gas Station and Fueling Station owners from all over the United States to take full advantage of their unique role as drivers of the Petroleum/ Oil and Renewable Energy Industries. Despite numerous re-evaluations of their available opportunities over the years, when it comes to “Pay-At-The-Pump,” our clients do not trust anyone but TransNet Payment System.
Regardless of the scenario that describes your business, there is an optimal solution for you that will make your life easier, will give you more control, will save you money and will take you to the next level.
- Thinking about investing in a GSM, but not sure about your ROI?
- Have you recently acquired your stores and are looking for a credit card processing solution that can easily integrate with your current POS system?
- Not sure if our solutions are compatible with your old or the latest POS system?
- Looking for an all-in-one payment processing service for your newly built Service Station?
- Unsure if you are getting the lowest rates for credit card processing at your Truck Stop business?
- Are you unhappy with your current customer service or the monthly fees on payment processing?
- Seek to gain more knowledge and control over your merchant services?
- Would like to accept more payment types at your Gas Station(s)?
- Would you like to know more about your options to grow your business, to attract more customers and stay ahead of your competition?
The list could continue filling page after page of scenarios. But, while all the above cases revolve around
selling fuel at the pump, not all service stations will benefit from the same type of merchant services.
Depending on your target market, geographical location (e.g. downtown versus remote area), store
schedule, store size, other goods and services sold on site (e.g. restaurant, car wash, auto repair, etc.),
existing POS hardware and software and your desired goals, we will determine the best strategy for you,
to help you meet and exceed your goals, while increasing your bottom line.
- Credit, Debit, Fleet Cards, and More: With TransNet you can accept all major credit card brands (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, JCB, Diners, American Express, etc.), including debit at the pump, fleet (Wright Express, Voyager, MasterCard Fleet, etc.), EBT (Food Stamps), electronic checks (via TeleCheck), prepaid cards, gift cards, and more.
- PETRO-Dedicated Processing Platform: Some merchant services providers are supporting only certain credit card processing platforms, which often translate at a higher cost to you. Our dedicated platform offers several advantages: lowest costs, seamless service, no interruptions, faster funding, daily or monthly payments, and several customization options.
- Lower Rates: At TransNet we offer a broad spectrum of pay-at-the-pump solutions, as we specialize in payment processing for the Petroleum Industry. Our flexibility and expertise results in large savings during the setup or the switching process, including lower ongoing processing fees for you.
- POS Reprogramming/ Maximum Versatility: Tell us what type of POS you own or plan to purchase and we will confirm if that is compatible with our solutions. We work with a large variety of POS Makes and Models (e.g. VeriFone Ruby, VeriFone Topaz, VeriFone Sapphire, Gilbarco Passport, Gilbarco G-Site, etc.). Our solutions integrate with the latest Pay-At-The-Pump technology, including dispensers designed for clean and alternative fuels, such as CNG. Switching happens via a perfectly orchestrated process. Our team works in sync with your team, to assure a seamless operation and no interruption to your business.
- High security: To safeguard each transaction and reduce the possibility of chargebacks at your location(s), TransNet offers dual-layered data security, assists you in practicing PCI-compliant payment processing, and is ready for EMV card transactions.
- Comprehensive data reporting/ reconciliation: Have full control over your daily transactions and your business analytics, and save time without compromising on the much needed insight into the performance of your company. All accounts receive free 24/7 access to processing data, including the ability to export information, download consolidated statements, and much more.
- High-Speed Processing: Relying on a Secure Transport Datawire Micronode communication module to access Internet-based (IP) transaction delivery networks, TransNet offers faster authorizations at the pump and in your store. You will free up the use of your phone lines and greatly speed up checkout lines when using your existing Internet infrastructure, rather than dial up, leased lines, VSAT, or private networks.
- Outstanding Support: Our Account Managers and 24/7 Tech. Support Specialists stood the test of time. The countless positive feedback, referrals and repeat business from our long-term customers are all proof of their satisfaction and loyalty. At TransNet we are continuously striving to stay true to our business culture and show unparalleled performance, resolving even the most difficult issues with speed, care and undivided attention.
TransNet offers a wide range of merchant services that are specifically designed for your service station(s). Contact us now and learn right away how we can help make your business more profitable and efficient.
Let’s Get Started
Transnet Enterprises customizes payment processing products and services to meet the specific requirements of
your business from start-up to success, regardless of industry or size. We want to help you reach your business
goals. Please let us know how we can help you by email us below or calling us at (844) 329-1136 for sales inquiries.
A local representative will contact you within 24 hours.