Smart Payment Processing Solutions For The Retail Industry
With online sales growing at 10 times the rate of brick-and-mortar sales, the retail industry needs robust payment options to keep up. Many retailers with a physical presence have increased their online presence and e-commerce capabilities – and vice versa. Savvy retail management teams know that the shopping experience is different in each venue, requiring innovation and efficiency.
As the retail industry evolves, payment processing solutions must also adapt:
- The shopping hours for many physical retailers have expanded in response to the 24 hour availability of online retailers. Both point-of-sale and payment authorization capabilities must be operational any time the customer wants to shop.
- Many virtual stores ship their products, while others offer customers to pick up their order in a store location near them. Some retail stores even have in-store computers to allow online purchases. Payment system networks must be reliable and connected.
- As recent data breaches in the news have shown, customer card security is crucial in both physical and virtual environments. Customer confidence is shaken when retail payment systems show vulnerability.
TransNet systems are uniquely positioned to address concerns of both merchants and customers.
- Data security: Advanced techniques such as triple data encryption, account number truncation, and strong firewalls makes the authorization process safer and less vulnerable.
- High-end technology: Already compliant with PCI standards, TransNet works with cutting-edge technology such as EMV, tokenization, and E3™ End-To-End Encryption to protect credit card information. We also promote new payment technology such as Mobile Wallet Technology that transmits customer payment information via smartphone chips.
- Online protection: To protect the virtual shopping experience, TransNet works with shopping cart software to assure PCI compliance and a secure hosted payment page to protect customer payment information and processes.
- Guaranteed availability: The TransNet online merchant center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to guarantee support for transactions and the availability of reports such as deposits, statements, batch activity, batch history, pricing, and chargebacks at any time.
- Reasonable fee structure: TransNet offers high levels of customer service and unbeatable data security with reasonable, transparent fees. You’ll always know what you’re paying.
For brick-and-mortar and online retail enterprises, TransNet is the business solution you’ve been looking for. Contact us today to see how TransNet can make payment processing easier.
Let’s Get Started
Transnet Enterprises customizes payment processing products and services to meet the specific requirements of
your business from start-up to success, regardless of industry or size. We want to help you reach your business
goals. Please let us know how we can help you by email us below or calling us at (844) 329-1136 for sales inquiries.
A local representative will contact you within 24 hours.