MOTO Payments From TransNet
While many businesses process the majority of their sales orders in person or over the web, some heavily rely on MOTO or mail and phone orders.
Their MOTO customers may still pay by credit card or e-checks, but the transactions are considered card not present (CNP).
- If your business relies heavily on telemarketing, closing the sale means getting a commitment and a credit card number. Through the use of a secure virtual terminal, you can manually enter credit card information to initiate payment.
- Some customers do not feel comfortable placing orders on the Internet. These clients may feel more comfortable placing their order with a telephone representative or by mailing in an order form with their payment information. MOTO processing from TransNet perfectly meets this customer profile.
- For businesses where the product or service is highly customized, calling in or emailing for consultations before finalizing the order is part of the sales process. This crucial conversation often leads to a larger sell or add-ons. The ability to capture payment information before hanging up or terminating any email conversation is necessary to completing the sale.
- Small entrepreneurs, who work from home or who lack a brick-and-mortar location where customers can buy products in person, benefit from having a virtual terminal that offers the same opportunities for security and quick processing as a POS terminal would.
MOTO Credit Card Processing Options From TransNet
MOTO credit card processing allows you to meet the customize needs of your business in a 21st-century way.
- Payment flexibility. MOTO payment service from TransNet establishes a payment gateway account for you so you can accept a variety of payments from callers or mail order buyers. The service even enables options such as recurring billing or mobile payments.
- Automatic funding. Within one to two business days, funds from a MOTO transaction are in your account, ready to use.
- Anti-fraud protections. When you input the cardholder name, card number, expiration date, CVV2, CVC2 or CID value, street address and ZIP Code, you will obtain authorization with verification from Address Verification Service (AVS), Card Code Verification, (CVV2), and Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code™.
- Security. TransNet Moto transactions meet Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) which assure customer card safety through data encryption.
- Fair rates. Though MOTO rates are higher to reflect the fact that this type of transaction is more risky than transactions where the card is swiped in person, TransNet offers very competitive fees.
- Anytime availability. Whenever you process your sales, day or night, TransNet Payment System’s network representatives are available for instant authorization and support. You can also manage and review transactions online anytime.
MOTO payment options from TransNet offer your business flexibility and opportunities for increased sales while meeting customer needs. Contact us today to create your customized payment processing package.
Let’s Get Started
Transnet Enterprises customizes payment processing products and services to meet the specific requirements of
your business from start-up to success, regardless of industry or size. We want to help you reach your business
goals. Please let us know how we can help you by email us below or calling us at (844) 329-1136 for sales inquiries.
A local representative will contact you within 24 hours.