TransNet Saved Merchants More Than $25M per Year and Counting…
Regardless of the location of your business, unless your account qualifies as “High Risk,” chances are that you are paying more than you should in monthly credit card processing fees. Furthermore, there are other expenses that relate to your Merchant Services, such as setup fees, POS equipment leasing fees or various miscellaneous fees that can really increase the cost of accepting electronic payments.
Despite numerous sources of information and a vast pool of knowledge (more or less biased) being shared both in person and via the Internet, most business owners are still unsure whom to trust and whether their service comes at the right cost or not.
TransNet is well known for its transparent approach and complimentary consulting not only prior to signing up, but also during and after the application process. Our goal is to empower our clients with knowledge and the right tools that allow them to be in complete control over their merchant account.
Our rewards are our clients’ satisfaction, long-term loyalty and high quality referrals, which are only happening after experiencing several successfully resolved concerns. There is no question related to rates or processing fees, which we will not address with utmost priority and dedication, until a complete resolution is achieved.
- Have no time to address every detail, yet feeling uneasy about the rates you’re paying?
- Do you know what type of pricing plan are you currently set up on?
- Are you keeping track of your performance on a daily basis?
- Do you have easy access to your statements?
- Do you fully understand every line item on your statement?
- Do you receive more than one statement on a monthly basis?
- Do you know how the rates translate into your actual monthly fees?
- Can you easily reconcile your information for accounting purposes?
- Do you strongly believe that you are paying the best rates, but avoid admitting even to yourself, that you don’t know the real reason?
- Are you unhappy with your rates, but feel uncomfortable to discuss it with your current provider?
- Do you feel that slightly higher fees are a necessary compromise for a seamless service and outstanding POS support?
- Believe that your bank has the best opportunities for you?
At TransNet we highly encourage our clients to connect with us each time they need clarifications. For most of you – business owners, your lives and often your family’s lives revolve around your business. Your company’s bottom line is directly impacted by the amount of fees that you are paying for accepting electronic payments from your customers.
- Gain More Savings and Peace of Mind
- Free Statement Analysis: upload your statement(s) from your current provider by filling out the form below and we will create a detailed analysis and savings projection for your business
- Excellent Time-Saving Support: receive information in easy to understand terms, no jargon or technical language
- Customized Pricing Plans: Interchange-Plus (also known as Cost-Plus, Interchange Pass-Through or Wholesale Pricing), Flat Rate, Tiered Pricing, and many more plans are available to you, based on the specific type and location of your business (e.g. Country of Incorporation)
- Complimentary One-On-One Consulting: besides providing you the lowest rates available to your business, we will share with you tips and best practices to further increase your savings and ensure that your transactions will clear at the most cost-effective Interchange Levels.
Don’t allow another day to go by without making sure that you are not overpaying! Do your own research or contact our specialists at TransNet to take full advantage of the latest adjustments in the payment processing industry, which will most benefit your business.
See how much you can save on payment processing
If you have over $10,000 per month in transaction processing, send us your statement. We’ll provide an unbiased analysis from our Payments Specialists.
Let’s Get Started
Transnet Enterprises customizes payment processing products and services to meet the specific requirements of
your business from start-up to success, regardless of industry or size. We want to help you reach your business
goals. Please let us know how we can help you by email us below or calling us at (844) 329-1136 for sales inquiries.
A local representative will contact you within 24 hours.